Friday, November 18, 2011

MEET EVA & GIA

Seriously adorable right?! I mean just look at those saucer eyes!! 
Babies and toddlers are some of my favorite subjects to photograph because they are so cute, uninhibited, and natural.  I am most attracted to photography that is photojournalistic in nature, capturing people being themselves, which works well with this genre.  Eva and Gia were a pleasure to photograph and we had a great time together singing and meandering around the farm. I think the photos that resulted both engage the viewer as well as capture the essence of these precious babies in a way that feels natural and uncontrived.  Thank you Alicia for entrusting me to capture these fleeting moments and create priceless photographs for you.
  
Enjoy and Stay Fabulous.
 ~Wendy

p.s.  All the while I was sorting through these photos of Eva feeding the chickens the song 'Feed the Birds' from Mary Poppins kept playing in my mind.  Lol!  soo cute!  I love these and Eva (and Gia) can come feed the birds anytime. :)













































Click HERE to view from your phone

No comments:

Post a Comment