Friday, June 22, 2012

DAY TO DAYING WITH THE MURPHYS

Short on words...

Suzanne and Kelly...

I have never been the best writer nor the best at articulating and verbalizing all that I feel.  I think that is why I am so drawn to the camera; It is a medium that fits comfortably and through which I find my voice and share my heart.  You might say I think, see and feel in pictures..

  I hope these images provoke you in ways that bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart.  May your bright and beautiful love radiate through these photographs and video and leave you with a sense of happiness. 

It was an honor and pleasure to meet you, be with you, and share in your laughter. A very heartfelt thank you to you for welcoming me into your home and trusting in me to capture and record these moments for you.<3.

Blessings,
Wendy


And because pictures really are worth a thousand words...

let's bring on the pics!

  
 


 



  



  



2 comments:

  1. OMG! Wendy you outdid yourself once again! Love the video, love the pics, love the laughter! Awesome photographer + Amazing family = priceless moments forever caught in time <3 Thank you for sharing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy.....this will be treasured for a lifetime. Thank you for doing such an incredible job for such a beautiful family....<3 Carly

    ReplyDelete