Monday, November 14, 2011

MEET NICKY, ISABELLA, ANDREW & ERICA

Nancy, Sarah and Samantha it was so nice to see all of you again after a bazillion years!  Your kids are adorable and at such fun ages.   Thanks for making the trek up here from Hudson and I would be happy to take your family portraits again in the future.  Thank you for a great visit and I hope these pics bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart. 
Enjoy and stay fabulous.
~Wendy































































































































Click HERE to view video from your phone

3 comments:

  1. Wendy you did such a wonderful job. Could not be happier with them. Of course I am bias. My grandchildren are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are Grandma. :) Thank you so much and it was my pleasure. I love my job and my clients!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all adorable. I see a lot of AJ and Spencer in the boys.
    They all had great big smiles. Wonderful to see. - nadine

    ReplyDelete