Saturday, November 9, 2013

HOLIDAY SPECIAL ONLY 6 SLOTS AVAILABLE!

 It's been a while since I've blogged just for the fun of it.. Gosh I've been so bogged down with the daily grind I haven't been feeling inspired and interesting.  Whhhhaaattt??  Today was especially good though because I did FUN stuff ALL day.  Yep, I let the kids play on their iPads all day so I could have a little me time... ;) Oh WhAt.EvEr!! ;) I started my day with a photo shoot with two adorable sisters who were buckets of sweetness and fun.  After my shoot I played in the studio for a bit trying to come up with an indoor holiday themed backdrop.  I'm planning to run a {2 DAY ONLY} special on November 23 and 24th.  I'm offering a 'Holiday Card Mini Shoot'.  First time ever.. Here are the details:



Holiday Card Mini Shoot

1/2 hour
1-4 people 
One outfit
My studio
10 edited images on disk
$125

Must be booked November 23 and 24th.  Only 6 slots available. 8:00, 9:00, 10:00 Saturday and Sunday.

So here is a snippet of what I have been working on. :) 




I found an adjustable clothes rack at Walmart, a white sheet, sparkly curtain, mini lights and some clamps.. I spent a total of $50 to make my own little holiday backdrop.  




 

I couldn't wait to grab my camera and snap a few pictures! This was taken with my 50mm at 1.8 to create the beautiful bokeh effect with the lights.  You want to place your subject about 4 feet in front of the lights.




And speaking of subjects.. Well lets just say my family was "busy."
Soooooo.... 
I grabbed a chicken.
 
 
 
 
 


 
She was a little nervous and stiff at first,  as most subjects are  ;





 
But it wasn't long before she settled in and relaxed her tail feathers.




So tomorrow I'm going to come up with a light to brighten  the subject from the front.  I tried adjusting my exposure and that helped a little but kind of messed up my other settings.  I'll try it in the daytime and work with the window light.  


My perfect Saturday and night. :)

To schedule your mini session please contact me via Facebook message or cell phone call or text 321.4200

 
P. S.  I am joking about the iPad. ;)  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment