Monday, November 5, 2012

O'BRIEN PARTY OF 5

I have to be honest.. I just love this family and happen to think they are some of the most adorable peeps I know.  They are good friends and our boys are classmates and baseball buddies. Chrissy and I share a love for running, though she is lightening fast and can smoke my @$$ on her worst day!! ;) We enjoy each other's company and sense of humor. I am grateful that they trust me enough to keep calling me back for more photos!! Lucky me! I even had the opportunity and privilege of photographing the birth of their third son, precious Miles, or 'Mo' as he is affectionately called. It was an amazing experience except I didn't exactly get there on time.. Nope, Lightening Fast Chrissy couldn't wait for me and had the baby before I reached the elevator!!  Yeah, I think her time was something like 3 minutes??..  How is that for Miles?.. A personal best I think!! ;) Lol!! (Miles.. he he!! I'm cracking me up! My new name for Mo is 3 minute Miles!! Ahh ha ha! Why didn't I think of that before?!!) Gosh I hope someone is following this humorous thread with me..;)
Anyway, we still had some incredible moments and amazing pics.
 
Chrissy and Tim..
Thank you for once again giving me the opportunity to photograph your beautiful, growing family.  It was a pleasure as always.  
Wishing you the best...
XO
~Wendy
 


 
 
 

 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment