Thursday, May 3, 2012

GROOVY PHOTOG ACCESSORIES, HALF MARATHONS, AND BOOKS YOU CAN'T PUT DOWN

There are all kinds of funky and fun camera accessories and gear out there for photogs and here are a few that caught my eye recently.
 
A place to park your lens cap!
This seems like a great thing as I'm always paranoid I'm going to lose my lens cap! 



                              Mini photo pins.  Cute and fun.


Changeable lenses for your iphone! Hello Iphoneography!  The apps and gadgets for the iphone are endless!!

And here is my absolute favorite...  (click on hilighted area)Seriously adorable!  What isn't there to love about instagram?!

Here is something fun for those DIY'rs out there.  Creative camera straps!


And finally my latest purchase.. a polaroid that takes mini photos for wallet-size love! Way cute and I love it for giving my clients something instantaneous to walk away with.


For more fun photo shiz.. go here!



I ran my first half marathon last Sunday, and I still feel like a ran a half marathon ;).  My hips and left foot are aaaaachy!  I really didn't "train" for this race..frankly, I'm not that disciplined.  I run a few times a week anywhere from 3-6 miles, outdoors on mostly flat surfaces.  My goal was to come in at 2hrs 10mins.  I crossed the finish line at 2hrs 45seconds averaging a 9:15 mile.  Not too bad, a personal best for me. I was high all day from it.  Next up is the 10 mile Lake George to Bolton Landing distance run in June,  the Boilermaker 5k in July (the half was sold out!) and finally the Saratoga Palio half in September. I have a great group of ladies that I run with.  We call ourselves 'Fit Bits', short for Fit Bitches :). We inspire, support, encourage and cheer each other on.  Love these ladies!   In fact I think I might just get them each one of these cute little thinga-ma-jigs! Awww...


Fifty Shades... Oh Mr. Fifty Shades.  Have you read this yet???  Lol!  I think most woman either have by now or will be in the future... like, the whole trilogy.  Be forewarned.. it is xxx-rated, and you may just want to purchase it on your kindle.. so no one knows what you are screeching giggling about.
Your welcome. ;) 



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment