Tuesday, September 20, 2011

THE HEWLETT FAMILY

      Thank you for the opportunity to take your family portraits.  I enjoyed spending time with you all on a perfect Sunday morning.  Your family is gorgeous. 
      It's great that you brought your dogs to be a part of the family photos as well.  I got a charge out of the candids of you trying to get them posed and pretty while remembering to smile and look at the camera yourselves..   (I saved those for you on your disk ;).  My hope is that these photos get you all stirred up inside ... make you smile, laugh, cry...   May they serve as a reminder of these most precious years and bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart for many years to come.

Thanks again.   Enjoy and

Stay Fabulous!

W.







click HERE for your iphone viewing video

2 comments:

  1. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. You have done just that. The video and photos took my breath away. We are forever thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I loved it all, thanks for sharing.
    You all will treasure these photos and the memories made that day!

    ReplyDelete